2021 - Arab Watch Report: Questioning the role of the private sector in development
The Arab Watch is one of the many programs managed by ANND, currently involved in the creation of the Private Sector Performance Observatory, which will monitor the performance of private sector actors involved in the development process, partnerships for development, and in implementing projects in partnership with the public sector. Monitoring activities also involve international financial and trade institutions and various UN processes, in particular the 2030 Agenda for Action, through engagement in the Refection Group on Sustainable Development and other economic and social rights tracks, including the Universal Periodic Review (UPR).
The Full "Arab Watch Report 2021: Questioning the role of the private sector in development" will be released in July 2021,
The Report includes the following regional and national reports:
- An Overview Of The Private Sector In The Arab Countries - Click Here to read this report.
- Private Sector Accountability in Iraq to achieve Sustainable Development - Coming soon.
- Developing Accountability Frameworks for Businesses in Bahrain - Coming soon.
- The role of the State, the Reality of Investments and the Development Challenges in Palestine - Coming soon.
- The role of the State, the Reality of Investments and the Development Challenges in Sudan - Coming soon.
- The Yemeni private sector: between social responsibility and accountability - Coming soon.